<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9101440001429477777\x26blogName\x3dAmirappm\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://amirappm.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3din\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://amirappm.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6198008404946862921', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CHEERIO;
Posts
Profile
Link
Archives
Credits
+ follow
*FVCY* 090908
Kamis, 11 Juni 200919.53 | 0 comment(s)

sometimes, i think love just for someone that we crush at him. but it's wrong! the truth love isn't it. there is something that will be forever. FRIENDSHIP. yeah. i love all of them. really really love them. i'm lucky i find them. they always stay beside me if i really need them. they always try to make me smile if i smile although their own feeling is sad, they can smile just to accompany my happiness. god, thank you sends me people around like them. i really love them. i will never forget all about them, about us. they always hear my story, they always give me some advice. argh. they are too perfect for me. i can't tell all of their characteristic. too much because they're too perfect. sometimes i think about our future. will we be like this forever? i think no. we will not meet everyday like now. but i'm sure, our heart will feel having each other. because we are one. like a family. yeah. all of you are my family and part of my life that will never disappeared. we laugh together, we cry together, we spend the day together, always together. i love all of you just like i love my self. really. because i know, people like you all won't never i meet again. god, just a hope that i want you to give it to me. yeah i'm sure. just a hope. please, let me stay around them forever. don't make us stay at different and so far place. i just don't wanna missed them because i too love them. i can't live without them. they're also my life. they're too important for me. i love you all :DDD

Label: ,